- Color Counts: Color coordination is key for pageant participants as well as event producers. Match your pageant’s colors with the sash awarded to its winner for a cohesive event.
- Fabric: Make sure to craft your sash out of a luxurious fabric to honor your pageant’s winner with a truly elegant prize.
- Typography: Consider the lettering you want to use on your sash carefully. Each typeface has its own feel, so choose lettering that best suites the tone of your event.
Do you need quality pageant sashes? Pageant Banners offers quality custom sashes, to help make your pageant a success.
Order your custom sashes and tiaras as soon as possible
BannersPlus can have your Homecoming sashes and tiaras delivered days before the big game.
Create a buzz
When your students see the beautiful, custom sash and tiara prepped for the big night, they’ll start talking amongst themselves. With excitement in the air, you’ll find that your Homecoming festivities are the talk of the Milwaukee area. As the day inches closer and closer – the anticipation will get bigger and better.
BannersPlus is ready to help
With close to 20 years of experience in custom sashes and tiaras, BannersPlus can work with you to quickly put together a sensational design. And with six different styles to choose from, it won’t be hard to create a sash-and-tiara-combo that is unique, elegant and cost effective.
Hosting a beauty pageant is a great way to gather your community for an event that celebrates the beauty and intelligence of the women involved. Here’s how to get started.
– Schedule the event at least a month away.
– Check the weather leading up to the event so you know how to prepare the competitors.
– Advertise the event around your community.
– Set up a runway for the pageant.
– Choose 4 judges to judge the event.
– Purchase Pageant sashes from pageantbanners.com, no event is too big or small for us.
Glitz – Glitz pageants are the most expensive, time consuming and sophisticated pageants. They also offer the most money in prizes. Dress usually includes full pageant gowns and winners practice all year round, usually daily.
Hobby – Hobby pageants are more relaxed and help contestants build confidence. They are usually smaller, weekend events and dresses can be purchased from local dress shops.
Scholastic – Scholastic pageants usually have longer interview sections and the prizes are bonds or scholarships to be used in pursuit of a higher education, be it college or a trade certificate.
Natural – Natural pageants are the most relaxed and are aimed towards people who want to gain confidence and skills for public speaking. Prizes can range from a photography shoot to cash and trips.
At BannersPlus, LCC we provide beautiful custom sashes, banners and stoles, tiaras and crown pins, and contestant numbers and rosettes, for pageants and events of all sizes. No event is too big or too small!